Scrabble word: CARRIAGES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARRIAGES exist?
Definitions of CARRIAGES in dictionaries:
- noun - a railcar where passengers ride
- noun - a vehicle with wheels drawn by one or more horses
- noun - characteristic way of bearing one's body
- noun - a machine part that carries something else
- noun - a small vehicle with four wheels in which a baby or child is pushed around
- noun - a wheeled, horse-drawn vehicle
There are 9 letters in CARRIAGES: A A C E G I R R S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARRIAGES plus a wildcard: CARRIAGES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARRIAGES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARRIAGES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.