Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BURNISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURNISH exist?
Definitions of BURNISH in dictionaries:
- noun - the property of being smooth and shiny
- verb - polish and make shiny
- To make smooth or glossy by or as if by rubbing; polish.
- A smooth, glossy finish or appearance; luster.
- v - to make smooth and lustrous by rubbing
There are 7 letters in BURNISH: B H I N R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURNISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURNISH plus a wildcard: BURNISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURNISH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BURNISH
- FLOOR BUFFER HIGH SPEED burnishers burnisher
- Multi-functional burnisher Photo Detailed about Multi-functional ...
- Pen-Type burnish Machine
- burnishing Tools Elliott Tool Technologies
- Legends of Norrath
- Alfani Shoes Proud Bike Toe Oxfords
- ... Old Collectibles Handwork Jade burnish Carving Square Necklace
- 2011 newest fashion burnish zinc alloy Metallic snap buttons
- Twig and Blossom Earrings Large 24K Gold Vermeil by burnish
- Easy to Grow Herbs Furnish burnish
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.