Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRIEFED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRIEFED exist?
Definitions of BRIEFED in dictionaries:
- verb - give essential information to someone
- adj - having little length
- v - to cause a type of electrical malfunction in
There are 7 letters in BRIEFED: B D E E F I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIEFED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRIEFED plus a wildcard: BRIEFED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRIEFED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRIEFED
- Obama First briefed On Attempted Bomb At 1050 Saturday Night ...
- Ed Cooper Soul of Yosemite ASMP NorCal Magazine
- Ann from our Cloth Club wearing her teal wool mix draped dress
- Poppy returning to the shop in her wonderful Issey Miyake designed ...
- Rockin Ronnie Shewchuck BBQ Secrets and Sauces
- Embroidered Taffeta Dress for Playing the Harp Stone Fabrics and ...
- Red Bubble Spot Panelled Dress Stone Fabrics and Sewing Surgery
- Jane from classes made these pjs to go camping in New Zealand at ...
- Black and White Floral Printed Linen Skirt Stone Fabrics and Sewing ...
- Meike und Sydney Kiel Fineart Hochzeitsfotografie - Matthias ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.