Scrabble word: BINOMIAL
Is BINOMIAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BINOMIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - (mathematics) a quantity expressed as a sum or difference of two terms
- adj - of or relating to or consisting of two terms
- adj - having or characterized by two names, especially those of genus and species in taxonomies
- A polynomial with two terms.
- A taxonomic name in binomial nomenclature.
- noun - an algebraic expression
There are 8 letters in BINOMIAL: A B I I L M N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BINOMIAL
Click to search all anagrams of BINOMIAL plus a wildcard: BINOMIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BINOMIAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BINOMIAL
Lookup in Wiki for BINOMIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.