Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BASSWOOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASSWOOD exist?
Definitions of BASSWOOD in dictionaries:
- noun - soft light-colored wood of any of various linden trees
- noun - any of various deciduous trees of the genus Tilia with heart-shaped leaves and drooping cymose clusters of yellowish often fragrant flowers
- See <A href="AHD3_L.
- The soft, light-colored wood of any species of linden.
- n - a linden tree
There are 8 letters in BASSWOOD: A B D O O S S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASSWOOD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASSWOOD plus a wildcard: BASSWOOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASSWOOD
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASSWOOD
- basswood Find it in Woodfinder
- American basswoods about ten years after being transplanted from the ...
- Eco-USA Nature Trees American basswood
- basswood The Wood Database - Lumber Identification (Hardwoods)
- Tagged basswood Tilia americana
- basswood Trees - New York - MichaelMinn.net
- Home HardwoodsLumber Balsabasswoodbasswood Lumber
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.