Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BASSWOODS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASSWOODS exist?
Definitions of BASSWOODS in dictionaries:
- noun - soft light-colored wood of any of various linden trees
- noun - any of various deciduous trees of the genus Tilia with heart-shaped leaves and drooping cymose clusters of yellowish often fragrant flowers
- n - a linden tree
There are 9 letters in BASSWOODS: A B D O O S S S W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASSWOODS plus a wildcard: BASSWOODS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASSWOODS
9 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASSWOODS
- American basswoods about ten years after being transplanted from the ...
- Basswood Find it in Woodfinder
- Eco-USA Nature Trees American Basswood
- Basswood The Wood Database - Lumber Identification (Hardwoods)
- Tagged basswood Tilia americana
- fender jazz japan 62 alder or basswood - TalkBass Forums
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.