Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASCIDIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASCIDIUM exist?
Definitions of ASCIDIUM in dictionaries:
- A pitcher-shaped or bottle-shaped part or organ, such as the hollow tubular leaf of a pitcher plant.
- n - a flask-shaped plant appendage
There are 8 letters in ASCIDIUM: A C D I I M S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASCIDIUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASCIDIUM plus a wildcard: ASCIDIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASCIDIUM
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASCIDIUM
- ascidium ClipArt ETC
- Ascidian Tunicate larva or tadpole stage (Lissoclinum patella). LM ...
- Kamchatka crab on ascidium.
- Figure 5. Schemes of the organization of Ascidia (Tunicata).
- of the star-ascidium Botryllus schlosseri . It is a colonial ascidium ...
- Klassieke Homeopathie Haarlem Flore de Hoop Wat is klassieke ...
- Paul Morrison - 18 March - 23 April 2005 - Works Alison Jacques ...
- Figure 7. The star-ascidium.
- boy scout camp dubois pa - boy scout camp duboispa
- Checklist of the Lichens of Australia and its Island Territories
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.