Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASCETIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASCETIC exist?
Definitions of ASCETIC in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who practices self denial as a spiritual discipline
- adj - pertaining to or characteristic of an ascetic or the practice of rigorous self-discipline
- adj - practicing great self-denial
- Leading a life of self-discipline and self-denial, especially for spiritual improvement.
- Pertaining to or characteristic of an ascetic; self-denying and austere: an ascetic existence.
- noun - one who practices extreme self-denial for religious reasons
There are 7 letters in ASCETIC: A C C E I S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASCETIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASCETIC plus a wildcard: ASCETIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASCETIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASCETIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.