Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ARTIFACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARTIFACT exist?
Definitions of ARTIFACT in dictionaries:
- noun - a man-made object taken as a whole
- An object produced or shaped by human craft, especially a tool, a weapon, or an ornament of archaeological or historical interest.
- A typical product or result: “The very act of looking at a naked model was an artifact of male supremacy” (Philip Weiss).
- A structure or substance not normally present but produced by an external agent or action, such as a structure seen in a microscopic specimen after fixation that is not present in the living tissue.
- noun - an object made by man
There are 8 letters in ARTIFACT: A A C F I R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARTIFACT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARTIFACT plus a wildcard: ARTIFACT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARTIFACT
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARTIFACT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.