Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANEMONES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANEMONES exist?
Definitions of ANEMONES in dictionaries:
- noun - any woodland plant of the genus Anemone grown for its beautiful flowers and whorls of dissected leaves
- noun - marine polyps that resemble flowers but have oral rings of tentacles
- n - a flowering plant
There are 8 letters in ANEMONES: A E E M N N O S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANEMONES plus a wildcard: ANEMONES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANEMONES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANEMONES
- purple red white anemones
- Anmones Grandeur-Nature
- Full resolution (2100 1575 pixels file size 2.61 MB MIME ...
- anemones in Erbil
- Sea anemones and Sea Cucumbers
- Stunning anemones bring a smile on a cool spring day
- Photo Green anemones completely covering a coral
- anemones - Pierre-Auguste Renoir - WikiPaintings.org
- Beadlet anemones Actiniaequina are common on all rocky coasts ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.