Is SPASTIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPASTIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person suffering from spastic paralysis
- adj - relating to or characterized by spasm
- adj - suffering from spastic paralysis
- adj - affected by involuntary jerky muscular contractions
- Of, relating to, or characterized by spasms: a spastic colon; a spastic form of cerebral palsy.
- A person affected with spastic paralysis.
- noun - one suffering from spastic paralysis (a paralysis with muscle spasms)
There are 7 letters in SPASTIC: A C I P S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPASTIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPASTIC, to go: SPASTIC?
Rearrange the letters in SPASTIC and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SPASTIC
6 letters out of SPASTIC
5 letters out of SPASTIC
4 letters out of SPASTIC
3 letters out of SPASTIC
2 letters out of SPASTIC
Contextual use of SPASTIC
What's nearby SPASTIC
Lookup in Wiki for SPASTIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPASTIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPASTIC"