Is PROVISION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROVISION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a stipulated condition
- noun - the activity of supplying or providing something
- noun - the cognitive process of thinking about what you will do in the event of something happening
- noun - a store or supply of something (especially of food or clothing or arms)
- verb - supply with provisions
- The act of supplying or fitting out.
- Something provided.
- A preparatory action or measure.
- A stipulation or qualification, especially a clause in a document or an agreement.
There are 9 letters in PROVISION: I I N O O P R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROVISION
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROVISION, to go: PROVISION?
Rearrange the letters in PROVISION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of PROVISION
7 letters out of PROVISION
6 letters out of PROVISION
5 letters out of PROVISION
4 letters out of PROVISION
3 letters out of PROVISION
2 letters out of PROVISION
Contextual use of PROVISION
What's nearby PROVISION
Lookup in Wiki for PROVISION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROVISION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROVISION"