Is PROPHECY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PROPHECY in various dictionaries:
- noun - knowledge of the future (usually said to be obtained from a divine source)
- noun - a prediction uttered under divine inspiration
- An inspired utterance of a prophet, viewed as a revelation of divine will.
- A prediction of the future, made under divine inspiration.
- Such an inspired message or prediction transmitted orally or in writing.
- The vocation or condition of a prophet.
- A prediction.
There are 8 letters in PROPHECY: C E H O P P R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PROPHECY
To search all scrabble anagrams of PROPHECY, to go: PROPHECY?
Rearrange the letters in PROPHECY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PROPHECY
7 letters out of PROPHECY
6 letters out of PROPHECY
5 letters out of PROPHECY
4 letters out of PROPHECY
3 letters out of PROPHECY
2 letters out of PROPHECY
Contextual use of PROPHECY
What's nearby PROPHECY
Lookup in Wiki for PROPHECY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PROPHECY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PROPHECY"