Is HYPE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HYPE in various dictionaries:
- noun - blatant or sensational promotion
- verb - publicize in an exaggerated and often misleading manner
- Excessive publicity and the ensuing commotion: the hype surrounding the murder trial.
- Exaggerated or extravagant claims made especially in advertising or promotional material: “It is pure hype, a gigantic PR job” (Saturday Review).
- An advertising or promotional ploy: “Some restaurant owners in town are cooking up a $75,000 hype to promote New York as ‘Restaurant City, U.
- Something deliberately misleading; a deception: “[He] says that there isn’t any energy crisis at all, that it’s all a hype, to maintain outrageous profits for the oil companies” (Joel Oppenheimer).
- A hypodermic injection, syringe, or needle.
- A drug addict.
- verb - to promote extravagantly
There are 4 letters in HYPE: E H P Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HYPE
To search all scrabble anagrams of HYPE, to go: HYPE?
Rearrange the letters in HYPE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HYPE
What's nearby HYPE
Lookup in Wiki for HYPE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HYPE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HYPE"