Is PERCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PERCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - support consisting of a branch or rod that serves as a resting place (especially for a bird)
- noun - a linear measure of 16.5 feet
- noun - a square rod of land
- noun - an elevated place serving as a seat
- noun - any of numerous fishes of America and Europe
- noun - spiny-finned freshwater food and game fishes
- noun - any of numerous spiny-finned fishes of various families of the order Perciformes
- verb - sit, as on a branch
- verb - to come to rest, settle
- verb - cause to perch or sit
- A rod or branch serving as a roost for a bird.
- An elevated place for resting or sitting.
- A position that is secure, advantageous, or prominent.
- A pole, stick, or rod.
- Chiefly British.
- A linear measure equal to 5.
- One square rod of land.
- A unit of cubic measure used in stonework, usually 16.
- A frame on which cloth is laid for examination of quality.
- To alight or rest on a perch; roost: A raven perched high in the pine.
- To stand, sit, or rest on an elevated place or position.
- To place on or as if on a perch: The child perched the glass on the edge of the counter.
- To lay (cloth) on a perch in order to examine it.
- Any of various spiny-finned freshwater fishes of the genus Perca, especially either of two edible species, P.
- Any of various similar or related fishes, such as the pike perch or the grouper.
- verb - to sit or rest on an elevated place
There are 5 letters in PERCH: C E H P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PERCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of PERCH, to go: PERCH?
Rearrange the letters in PERCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PERCH
What's nearby PERCH
Lookup in Wiki for PERCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PERCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PERCH"