Is COPPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COPPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element
- noun - a copper penny
- noun - uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- noun - a reddish-brown color resembling the color of polished copper
- noun - any of various small butterflies of the family Lycaenidae having coppery wings
- verb - coat with a layer of copper
- Cu A ductile, malleable, reddish-brown metallic element that is an excellent conductor of heat and electricity and is widely used for electrical wiring, water piping, and corrosion-resistant parts, either pure or in alloys such as brass and bronze.
- A coin, usually of small denomination, made of copper or a copper alloy.
- A large cooking pot made of copper or often of iron.
- Any of various small butterflies of the subfamily Lycaeninae, having predominantly copper-colored wings.
- A reddish brown.
- To coat or finish with a layer of copper.
- To bet against, as in faro.
- A police officer.
- verb - to cover with copper (a metallic element)
There are 6 letters in COPPER: C E O P P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COPPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of COPPER, to go: COPPER?
Rearrange the letters in COPPER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COPPER
What's nearby COPPER
Lookup in Wiki for COPPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COPPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COPPER"