Is HOPPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOPPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - funnel-shaped receptacle
- noun - someone who hops
- noun - a machine used for picking hops
- noun - terrestrial plant-eating insect with hind legs adapted for leaping
- noun - (baseball) a hit that travels along the ground
- One that hops.
- A funnel-shaped container in which materials, such as grain or fuel, are stored in readiness for dispensation.
- A place in which something is held in readiness before use or consideration: “Several hundred protectionist bills are now piling up in the congressional hoppers” (Christian Science Moniter).
- A freight car with a door in the floor through which materials are unloaded.
- verb - to move by jumping on one foot
There are 6 letters in HOPPER: E H O P P R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOPPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOPPER, to go: HOPPER?
Rearrange the letters in HOPPER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOPPER
What's nearby HOPPER
Lookup in Wiki for HOPPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOPPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOPPER"