Is PLACEBO valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLACEBO in various dictionaries:
- noun - an innocuous or inert medication
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) vespers of the office for the dead
- A substance containing no medication and prescribed or given to reinforce a patient’s expectation to get well.
- An inactive substance or preparation used as a control in an experiment or test to determine the effectiveness of a medicinal drug.
- Something of no intrinsic remedial value that is used to appease or reassure another.
- The service or office of vespers for the dead.
- noun - a substance containing no medication that is given for its psychological effect
There are 7 letters in PLACEBO: A B C E L O P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLACEBO
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLACEBO, to go: PLACEBO?
Rearrange the letters in PLACEBO and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PLACEBO
5 letters out of PLACEBO
4 letters out of PLACEBO
3 letters out of PLACEBO
2 letters out of PLACEBO
Contextual use of PLACEBO
What's nearby PLACEBO
Lookup in Wiki for PLACEBO
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLACEBO, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLACEBO"