Is PENSION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PENSION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a regular payment to a person that is intended to allow them to subsist without working
- verb - grant a pension to
- To grant a pension to.
- To retire or dismiss with a pension: “Some French farmers suggest that the Government pension off the older and less efficient farmers” (E.
- A boarding house or small hotel in Europe: “A pension had somewhat less to offer than a hotel; it was always smaller, and never elegant; it sometimes offered breakfast, and sometimes not” (John Irving).
- Accommodations or the payment for accommodations, especially at a boarding house or small hotel in Europe.
- Room and board.
- verb - to grant a retirement allowance to
There are 7 letters in PENSION: E I N N O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PENSION
To search all scrabble anagrams of PENSION, to go: PENSION?
Rearrange the letters in PENSION and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PENSION
6 letters out of PENSION
5 letters out of PENSION
4 letters out of PENSION
3 letters out of PENSION
2 letters out of PENSION
Contextual use of PENSION
What's nearby PENSION
Lookup in Wiki for PENSION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PENSION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PENSION"