Is MASKING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MASKING in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of concealing the existence of something by obstructing the view of it
- noun - the blocking of one sensation resulting from the presence of another sensation
- noun - scenery used to block the audience's view of parts of the stage that should not be seen
- verb - hide under a false appearance
- verb - put a mask on or cover with a mask
- verb - make unrecognizable
- verb - cover with a sauce
- verb - shield from light
- The concealment or screening of one sensory process or sensation by another.
- A piece of theatrical scenery used to conceal a part of the stage from the audience.
- noun - a piece of scenery used to conceal parts of a stage from the audience
There are 7 letters in MASKING: A G I K M N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MASKING
To search all scrabble anagrams of MASKING, to go: MASKING?
Rearrange the letters in MASKING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of MASKING
6 letters out of MASKING
5 letters out of MASKING
4 letters out of MASKING
3 letters out of MASKING
2 letters out of MASKING
Contextual use of MASKING
What's nearby MASKING
Lookup in Wiki for MASKING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MASKING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MASKING"