Is INVERSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INVERSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - something inverted in sequence or character or effect
- adj - reversed (turned backward) in order or nature or effect
- adj - opposite in nature or effect or relation to another quantity
- Reversed in order, nature, or effect.
- Of or relating to an inverse or an inverse function.
- Something that is opposite, as in sequence or character; the reverse.
- The reciprocal of a designated quantity.
- The negative of a designated quantity.
- verb - to turn or move in the opposite direction
There are 7 letters in INVERSE: E E I N R S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INVERSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INVERSE, to go: INVERSE?
Rearrange the letters in INVERSE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of INVERSE
6 letters out of INVERSE
5 letters out of INVERSE
4 letters out of INVERSE
3 letters out of INVERSE
2 letters out of INVERSE
Contextual use of INVERSE
What's nearby INVERSE
Lookup in Wiki for INVERSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INVERSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INVERSE"