Is UNIVERSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNIVERSE in various dictionaries:
- noun - everything that exists anywhere
- noun - (statistics) the entire aggregation of items from which samples can be drawn
- noun - everything stated or assumed in a given discussion
- All matter and energy, including Earth, the galaxies and all therein, and the contents of intergalactic space, regarded as a whole.
- The earth together with all its inhabitants and created things.
- The human race.
- The sphere or realm in which something exists or takes place.
- See universe of discourse.
- noun - the totality of all existing things
There are 8 letters in UNIVERSE: E E I N R S U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNIVERSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNIVERSE, to go: UNIVERSE?
Rearrange the letters in UNIVERSE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of UNIVERSE
7 letters out of UNIVERSE
6 letters out of UNIVERSE
5 letters out of UNIVERSE
4 letters out of UNIVERSE
3 letters out of UNIVERSE
2 letters out of UNIVERSE
Contextual use of UNIVERSE
What's nearby UNIVERSE
Lookup in Wiki for UNIVERSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNIVERSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNIVERSE"