Is FEATURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FEATURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a prominent attribute or aspect of something
- noun - the characteristic parts of a person's face: eyes and nose and mouth and chin
- noun - the principal (full-length) film in a program at a movie theater
- noun - a special or prominent article in a newspaper or magazine
- noun - (linguistics) a distinctive characteristic of a linguistic unit that serves to distinguish it from other units of the same kind
- noun - an article of merchandise that is displayed or advertised more than other articles
- verb - have as a feature
- verb - wear or display in an ostentatious or proud manner
- Any of the distinct parts of the face, as the eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Often features.
- A prominent or distinctive aspect, quality, or characteristic: a feature of one’s personality; a feature of the landscape.
- The main film presentation at a theater.
- A special attraction at an entertainment.
- A prominent or special article, story, or department in a newspaper or periodical.
- An item advertised or offered as particularly attractive or as an inducement: a washing machine with many features.
- Outward appearance; form or shape.
- Physical beauty.
- To give special attention to; display, publicize, or make prominent.
- To have or include as a prominent part or characteristic: The play featured two well-known actors.
- To depict or outline the features of.
- To picture mentally; imagine: Can you feature her in that hat? [Middle English feture, from Old French faiture, from Latin fact7ra, a working or making, from factus, past participle of facere, to make, do.
- verb - to give special prominence to
There are 7 letters in FEATURE: A E E F R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FEATURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FEATURE, to go: FEATURE?
Rearrange the letters in FEATURE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FEATURE
6 letters out of FEATURE
5 letters out of FEATURE
4 letters out of FEATURE
3 letters out of FEATURE
2 letters out of FEATURE
Contextual use of FEATURE
What's nearby FEATURE
Lookup in Wiki for FEATURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FEATURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FEATURE"