Is CYLINDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CYLINDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a solid bounded by a cylindrical surface and two parallel planes (the bases)
- noun - a surface generated by rotating a parallel line around a fixed line
- noun - a chamber within which piston moves
- noun - a cylindrical container for oxygen or compressed air
- The surface generated by a straight line intersecting and moving along a closed plane curve, the directrix, while remaining parallel to a fixed straight line that is not on or parallel to the plane of the directrix.
- The portion of such a surface bounded by two parallel planes and the regions of the planes bounded by the surface.
- A solid bounded by two parallel planes and such a surface, especially such a surface having a circle as its directrix.
- A cylindrical container or object.
- The chamber in which a piston of a reciprocating engine moves.
- The chamber of a pump from which fluid is expelled by a piston.
- The rotating chamber of a revolver that holds the cartridges.
- Any of several rotating parts in a printing press, especially one that carries the paper.
- A cylindrical stone or clay object with an engraved design or inscription.
- verb - to furnish with a cylinder (a chamber in an engine)
There are 8 letters in CYLINDER: C D E I L N R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CYLINDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CYLINDER, to go: CYLINDER?
Rearrange the letters in CYLINDER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CYLINDER
7 letters out of CYLINDER
6 letters out of CYLINDER
5 letters out of CYLINDER
4 letters out of CYLINDER
3 letters out of CYLINDER
2 letters out of CYLINDER
Contextual use of CYLINDER
What's nearby CYLINDER
Lookup in Wiki for CYLINDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CYLINDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CYLINDER"