Is LYRIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LYRIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - the text of a popular song or musical-comedy number
- noun - a short poem of songlike quality
- verb - write lyrics for (a song)
- adj - expressing deep emotion
- adj - used of a singer or singing voice that is light in volume and modest in range
- adj - relating to or being musical drama
- adj - of or relating to a category of poetry that expresses emotion (often in a songlike way)
- Of or relating to a category of poetry that expresses subjective thoughts and feelings, often in a songlike style or form.
- Relating to or constituting a poem in this category, such as a sonnet or an ode.
- Of or relating to a writer of poems in this category.
- Having a singing voice of light volume and modest range.
- Of, relating to, or being musical drama, especially opera: the lyric stage.
- Of or relating to the lyre or harp.
- Appropriate for accompaniment by the lyre.
- A lyric poem.
- The words of a song.
- noun - a lyrical poem
There are 5 letters in LYRIC: C I L R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LYRIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of LYRIC, to go: LYRIC?
Rearrange the letters in LYRIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LYRIC
What's nearby LYRIC
Lookup in Wiki for LYRIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LYRIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LYRIC"