Is CRUCIBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CRUCIBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a vessel made of material that does not melt easily
- A vessel made of a refractory substance such as graphite or porcelain, used for melting and calcining materials at high temperatures.
- A severe test, as of patience or belief; a trial.
- A place, time, or situation characterized by the confluence of powerful intellectual, social, economic, or political forces: “Yale is a crucible in American life for the accommodation of intellectual achievement, of wisdom, of refinement, with the democratic ideals of openness, of social justice and of equal opportunity” (Benno C.
- noun - a heat-resistant vessel
There are 8 letters in CRUCIBLE: B C C E I L R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUCIBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CRUCIBLE, to go: CRUCIBLE?
Rearrange the letters in CRUCIBLE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CRUCIBLE
7 letters out of CRUCIBLE
6 letters out of CRUCIBLE
5 letters out of CRUCIBLE
4 letters out of CRUCIBLE
3 letters out of CRUCIBLE
2 letters out of CRUCIBLE
Contextual use of CRUCIBLE
What's nearby CRUCIBLE
Lookup in Wiki for CRUCIBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CRUCIBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CRUCIBLE"