Is BUTCHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUTCHER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a retailer of meat
- noun - a brutal indiscriminate murderer
- noun - a person who slaughters or dresses meat for market
- noun - someone who makes mistakes because of incompetence
- verb - kill (animals) usually for food consumption
- adj - used of men
- adj - (of male or female homosexuals) characterized by stereotypically male traits or appearance
- One that slaughters and dresses animals for food or market.
- One that sells meats.
- One who kills brutally or indiscriminately.
- A vender, especially one on a train or in a theater.
- One who bungles something.
- To slaughter or prepare (animals) for market.
- To kill brutally or indiscriminately.
- To botch; bungle: butcher a project; butchered the language.
There are 7 letters in BUTCHER: B C E H R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUTCHER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUTCHER, to go: BUTCHER?
Rearrange the letters in BUTCHER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BUTCHER
6 letters out of BUTCHER
5 letters out of BUTCHER
4 letters out of BUTCHER
3 letters out of BUTCHER
2 letters out of BUTCHER
Contextual use of BUTCHER
What's nearby BUTCHER
Lookup in Wiki for BUTCHER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUTCHER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUTCHER"