Is BUSHING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUSHING in various dictionaries:
- noun - an insulating liner in an opening through which conductors pass
- noun - a cylindrical metal lining used to reduce friction
- verb - provide with a bushing
- A fixed or removable cylindrical metal lining used to constrain, guide, or reduce friction.
- An insulating lining for an aperture through which a conductor passes.
- An adapter threaded to permit joining of pipes with different diameters.
- noun - a lining for a hole
There are 7 letters in BUSHING: B G H I N S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUSHING
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUSHING, to go: BUSHING?
Rearrange the letters in BUSHING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BUSHING
6 letters out of BUSHING
5 letters out of BUSHING
4 letters out of BUSHING
3 letters out of BUSHING
2 letters out of BUSHING
Contextual use of BUSHING
What's nearby BUSHING
Lookup in Wiki for BUSHING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUSHING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUSHING"