Is BRAILLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRAILLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - French educator who lost his sight at the age of three and who invented a system of writing and printing for sightless people (1809-1852)
- noun - a point system of writing in which patterns of raised dots represent letters and numerals
- verb - transcribe in braille
- A system of writing and printing for visually impaired or sightless people, in which varied arrangements of raised dots representing letters and numerals are identified by touch.
- verb - to write in braille (raised writing for the blind)
There are 7 letters in BRAILLE: A B E I L L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAILLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRAILLE, to go: BRAILLE?
Rearrange the letters in BRAILLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BRAILLE
6 letters out of BRAILLE
5 letters out of BRAILLE
4 letters out of BRAILLE
3 letters out of BRAILLE
2 letters out of BRAILLE
Contextual use of BRAILLE
What's nearby BRAILLE
Lookup in Wiki for BRAILLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRAILLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRAILLE"