Is LIBERAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LIBERAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who favors a political philosophy of progress and reform and the protection of civil liberties
- noun - a person who favors an economic theory of laissez-faire and self-regulating markets
- adj - showing or characterized by broad-mindedness
- adj - having political or social views favoring reform and progress
- adj - tolerant of change
- adj - given or giving freely
- adj - not literal
- Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
- Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.
- Tending to give freely; generous: a liberal benefactor.
- Generous in amount; ample: a liberal serving of potatoes.
- Not strict or literal; loose or approximate: a liberal translation.
- Of, relating to, or based on the traditional arts and sciences of a college or university curriculum: a liberal education.
- Permissible or appropriate for a person of free birth; befitting a lady or gentleman.
- Morally unrestrained; licentious.
- noun - a person favorable to progress or reform
There are 7 letters in LIBERAL: A B E I L L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LIBERAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of LIBERAL, to go: LIBERAL?
Rearrange the letters in LIBERAL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of LIBERAL
6 letters out of LIBERAL
5 letters out of LIBERAL
4 letters out of LIBERAL
3 letters out of LIBERAL
2 letters out of LIBERAL
Contextual use of LIBERAL
What's nearby LIBERAL
Lookup in Wiki for LIBERAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LIBERAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LIBERAL"