Scrabble word: VOLTAIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOLTAIC exist?
Definitions of VOLTAIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a group of Niger-Congo languages spoken primarily in southeastern Mali and northern Ghana
- adj - pertaining to or producing electric current by chemical action
- Of, relating to, or being electricity or electric current produced by chemical action; galvanic.
- Producing electricity by chemical action.
- adj - electricity produced by chemical action [n -S] : VOLTAIC
There are 7 letters in VOLTAIC: A C I L O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOLTAIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOLTAIC plus a wildcard: VOLTAIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOLTAIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VOLTAIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.