Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VOLTAIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOLTAIC exist?
Definitions of VOLTAIC in dictionaries:
- noun - a group of Niger-Congo languages spoken primarily in southeastern Mali and northern Ghana
- adj - pertaining to or producing electric current by chemical action
- Of, relating to, or being electricity or electric current produced by chemical action; galvanic.
- Producing electricity by chemical action.
- adj - electricity produced by chemical action [n -S] : VOLTAIC
There are 7 letters in VOLTAIC: A C I L O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOLTAIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOLTAIC plus a wildcard: VOLTAIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOLTAIC
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VOLTAIC
- Filvoltaic pile.png - Wikipedia
- FOTOvoltaicO ARRIVA LA TEMPESTA PERFETTA E NESSUNO SI PREOCCUPA L ...
- voltaic pile 1
- Fotovoltaico Rinnovabili Magazine
- voltaic_pile.svg (SVG file nominally 550 450 pixels file size ...
- voltaic cell discussion
- MD Impianti - Realizzazione Impianti elettrici Civili e Industriali
- On June 23 for one night only in NY see and hear Bjrks voltaic ...
- calandre Sertom produzione presse idrauliche calandre oleodinamiche e ...
- Puma voltaic 3 Mens Athletic Sneaker Shoes All Sizes eBay