Scrabble word: TABLEAU
In which Scrabble dictionary does TABLEAU exist?
Definitions of TABLEAU in dictionaries:
- noun - a group of people attractively arranged (as if in a painting)
- noun - any dramatic scene
- A vivid or graphic description: The movie was a tableau of a soldier’s life.
- A striking incidental scene, as of a picturesque group of people: “New public figures suddenly abound in the hitherto faceless totalitarian tableaux” (John McLaughlin).
- An interlude during a scene when all the performers on stage freeze in position and then resume action as before.
- A tableau vivant.
- noun - a picture
There are 7 letters in TABLEAU: A A B E L T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TABLEAU
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TABLEAU plus a wildcard: TABLEAU?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TABLEAU
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TABLEAU
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.