Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUBSOIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUBSOIL exist?
Definitions of SUBSOIL in dictionaries:
- noun - the layer of soil between the topsoil and bedrock
- The layer or bed of earth beneath the topsoil.
- v - to plow so as to turn up the subsoil (the layer of earth beneath the surface soil)
There are 7 letters in SUBSOIL: B I L O S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUBSOIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUBSOIL plus a wildcard: SUBSOIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUBSOIL
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUBSOIL
- Excavated subsoil From A Pa Construction Site Stock Photo 1078940 ...
- Double Digging - Vegetable Gardener
- Darkened topsoil and reddish subsoil layers are typical in some ...
- TREE PLANTING HELP for a memorial or for fruit or beauty tree planting ...
- BHorizon or subsoil
- subsoil Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Troweling the subsoil - Excavating Occaneechi Town An archaeology ...
- Gem Fossicking Australia - Fossicking Guide
- Fun Facts About Topsoil & subsoil eHow.com