Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCAMMONY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCAMMONY exist?
Definitions of SCAMMONY in dictionaries:
- noun - tropical American morning glory
- noun - resin from the root of Convolvulus scammonia
- noun - twining plant of Asia Minor having cream-colored to purple flowers and long thick roots yielding a cathartic resin
- An eastern Mediterranean plant (Convolvulus scammonia) having large roots that yield a resin formerly used as a cathartic.
- The resin obtained from this plant.
- A cathartic preparation made from this resin.
- n - a climbing plant
There are 8 letters in SCAMMONY: A C M M N O S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCAMMONY plus a wildcard: SCAMMONY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCAMMONY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCAMMONY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.