Scrabble word: SANDBAGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SANDBAGS exist?
Definitions of SANDBAGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a bag filled with sand
- verb - treat harshly or unfairly
- verb - compel by coercion, threats, or crude means
- verb - hit something or somebody as if with a sandbag
- verb - downplay one's ability (towards others) in a game in order to deceive, as in gambling
- verb - protect or strengthen with sandbags
- verb - to surround with bags of sand
There are 8 letters in SANDBAGS: A A B D G N S S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SANDBAGS plus a wildcard: SANDBAGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SANDBAGS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SANDBAGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.