Scrabble word: SANDBAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SANDBAG exist?
Definitions of SANDBAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a bag filled with sand
- verb - treat harshly or unfairly
- verb - compel by coercion, threats, or crude means
- verb - hit something or somebody as if with a sandbag
- verb - downplay one's ability (towards others) in a game in order to deceive, as in gambling
- verb - protect or strengthen with sandbags
- To put sandbags in or around.
- To hit with or as if with a sandbag.
- To treat severely or unjustly.
- To force by crude means; coerce.
- verb - to surround with bags of sand