Scrabble word: SANDBAG
Is SANDBAG valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SANDBAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a bag filled with sand
- verb - treat harshly or unfairly
- verb - compel by coercion, threats, or crude means
- verb - hit something or somebody as if with a sandbag
- verb - downplay one's ability (towards others) in a game in order to deceive, as in gambling
- verb - protect or strengthen with sandbags
- To put sandbags in or around.
- To hit with or as if with a sandbag.
- To treat severely or unjustly.
- To force by crude means; coerce.
- verb - to surround with bags of sand
There are 7 letters in SANDBAG: A A B D G N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SANDBAG
Click to search all anagrams of SANDBAG plus a wildcard: SANDBAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SANDBAG
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SANDBAG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.