Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PLEDGEES
In which Scrabble dictionary does PLEDGEES exist?
Definitions of PLEDGEES in dictionaries:
- noun - someone to whom a pledge is made or someone with whom something is deposited as a pledge
- verb - promise solemnly and formally
- verb - pay (an amount of money) as a contribution to a charity or service, especially at regular intervals
- verb - propose a toast to
- verb - give as a guarantee
- verb - bind or secure by a pledge
- n - one to whom something is pledged
There are 8 letters in PLEDGEES: D E E E G L P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PLEDGEES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PLEDGEES plus a wildcard: PLEDGEES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PLEDGEES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PLEDGEES
- News Delta Phi Epsilon Professional Foreign Service Fraternity ...
- Prospectus - BIOPURE CORP - 8-27-2008
- Prospectus - INTERMETRO COMMUNICATIONS INC. - 2-5-2008
- Prospectus - ELITE PHARMACEUTICALS INC DE - 7-13-2007
- Alpha Phi Omega International Service Fraternity & Sorority
- Prospectus - RIGEL PHARMACEUTICALS INC - 9142004 - RIGEL ...
- Prospectus - NEWPORT CORP - 10252000 - NEWPORT CORP - 10-25-2000
- Prospectus ARRAY BIOPHARMA INC - 12-12-2012
- Shown here is the southernmost part of the the bar
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.