Scrabble word: PASSAGE
Is PASSAGE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PASSAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of passing from one state or place to the next
- noun - a section of text
- noun - a way through or along which someone or something may pass
- noun - the passing of a law by a legislative body
- noun - a journey usually by ship
- noun - a short section of a musical composition
- noun - a path or channel or duct through or along which something may pass
- noun - a bodily reaction of changing from one place or stage to another
- noun - the motion of one object relative to another
- noun - the act of passing something to another person
- A movement from one place to another, as by going by, through, over, or across; transit or migration.
- The process of elapsing: the passage of time.
- The process of passing from one condition or stage to another; transition: the passage from childhood to adulthood.
- Enactment into law of a legislative measure.
- A journey, especially one by air or water: a rough passage on the stormy sea.
- The right to travel as a passenger, especially on a ship: book passage; pay for one’s passage.
- The right, permission, or power to come and go freely: Only medical supply trucks were granted safe passage through enemy territory.
- A path, channel, or duct through, over, or along which something may pass: the nasal passages.
- A corridor.
- An occurrence or event: “Another encouraging passage took place... when heads of state... took note of the extraneous factors affecting their economies that are beyond their control” (Helen Kitchen).
- Something, such as an exchange of words or blows, that occurs between two persons: a passage at arms.
- A segment of a written work or speech: a celebrated passage from Shakespeare.
- A segment of a composition, especially one that demonstrates the virtuousity of the composer or performer: a passage of exquisite beauty, played to perfection.
- A section of a painting or other piece of artwork; a detail.
- An act of emptying, as of the bowels.
- The process of passing or maintaining a group of microorganisms or cells through a series of hosts or cultures.
- To execute such a trot in dressage.
- verb - to make a voyage
There are 7 letters in PASSAGE: A A E G P S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PASSAGE
Click to search all anagrams of PASSAGE plus a wildcard: PASSAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PASSAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PASSAGE
Lookup in Wiki for PASSAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.