Scrabble word: NOVELTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOVELTY exist?
Definitions of NOVELTY in dictionaries:
- noun - originality by virtue of being refreshingly novel
- noun - originality by virtue of being new and surprising
- noun - a small inexpensive mass-produced article
- noun - cheap showy jewelry or ornament on clothing
- The quality of being novel; newness.
- Something new and unusual; an innovation.
- A small mass-produced article, such as a toy or trinket.
- noun - something new or unusual
There are 7 letters in NOVELTY: E L N O T V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOVELTY plus a wildcard: NOVELTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOVELTY
Images for NOVELTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.