Scrabble word: NOVELTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOVELTY exist?
Definitions of NOVELTY in dictionaries:
- noun - originality by virtue of being refreshingly novel
- noun - originality by virtue of being new and surprising
- noun - a small inexpensive mass-produced article
- noun - cheap showy jewelry or ornament on clothing
- The quality of being novel; newness.
- Something new and unusual; an innovation.
- A small mass-produced article, such as a toy or trinket.
- noun - something new or unusual