Scrabble word: JUSTICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUSTICE exist?
Definitions of JUSTICE in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being just or fair
- noun - judgment involved in the determination of rights and the assignment of rewards and punishments
- noun - a public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice
- noun - the United States federal department responsible for enforcing federal laws (including the enforcement of all civil rights legislation)
- The quality of being just; fairness.
- The principle of moral rightness; equity.
- Conformity to moral rightness in action or attitude; righteousness.
- The upholding of what is just, especially fair treatment and due reward in accordance with honor, standards, or law.
- The administration and procedure of law.
- Conformity to truth, fact, or sound reason: The overcharged customer was angry, and with justice.
- A judge.
- A justice of the peace.
- noun - a judge