Scrabble word: JUSTICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUSTICE exist?
Definitions of JUSTICE in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being just or fair
- noun - judgment involved in the determination of rights and the assignment of rewards and punishments
- noun - a public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice
- noun - the United States federal department responsible for enforcing federal laws (including the enforcement of all civil rights legislation)
- The quality of being just; fairness.
- The principle of moral rightness; equity.
- Conformity to moral rightness in action or attitude; righteousness.
- The upholding of what is just, especially fair treatment and due reward in accordance with honor, standards, or law.
- The administration and procedure of law.
- Conformity to truth, fact, or sound reason: The overcharged customer was angry, and with justice.
- A judge.
- A justice of the peace.
- noun - a judge
There are 7 letters in JUSTICE: C E I J S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUSTICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUSTICE plus a wildcard: JUSTICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUSTICE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JUSTICE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.