Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JUSTICES
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUSTICES exist?
Definitions of JUSTICES in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being just or fair
- noun - judgment involved in the determination of rights and the assignment of rewards and punishments
- noun - a public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice
- noun - the United States federal department responsible for enforcing federal laws (including the enforcement of all civil rights legislation)
- n - a judge
There are 8 letters in JUSTICES: C E I J S S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUSTICES plus a wildcard: JUSTICES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUSTICES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JUSTICES
- Supreme court justices - List of justices of the Supreme Court of the ...
- The Victorious Life of Victoria Justice Latin Heat Entertainment
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg - Judge - Peerie Profile
- Here Come The Judge TBPR
- William H. Rehnquist The Oyez Project at IIT Chicago-Kent College of ...
- ... Equality DOMA Puts Conservative justices in a Bind Mother Jones
- Sketch of the Supreme Court justices hearing the health care reform ...
- DC Dicta Asks What Supreme Court cases will you be following
- Assista ao trailer do novo filme de Victoria Justice Divirta-se Se ...