Scrabble word: INSCRIBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does INSCRIBING exist?
Definitions of INSCRIBING in dictionaries:
- verb - carve, cut, or etch into a material or surface
- verb - register formally as a participant or member
- verb - draw within a figure so as to touch in as many places as possible
- verb - write, engrave, or print as a lasting record
- verb - mark with one's signature
- verb - convert ordinary language into code
- verb - address, (a work of literature) in a style less formal than a dedication
- verb - to write or engrave as a lasting record
There are 10 letters in INSCRIBING: B C G I I I N N R S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INSCRIBING plus a wildcard: INSCRIBING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INSCRIBING
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INSCRIBING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.