Scrabble word: INCIDENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCIDENT exist?
Definitions of INCIDENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a single distinct event
- noun - a public disturbance
- adj - falling or striking of light rays on something
- adj - (sometimes followed by `to') minor or casual or subordinate in significance or nature or occurring as a chance concomitant or consequence
- A definite and separate occurrence; an event.
- A usually minor event or condition that is subordinate to another.
- Something contingent on or related to something else.
- An occurrence or event that interrupts normal procedure or precipitates a crisis: an international incident.
- Tending to arise or occur as a result or an accompaniment: “There is a professional melancholy... incident to the occupation of a tailor” (Charles Lamb).
- Related to or dependent on another thing.
- Falling upon or striking a surface: incident radiation.
- noun - something that occurs