Scrabble word: HANDOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does HANDOUT exist?
Definitions of HANDOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - an announcement distributed to members of the press in order to supplement or replace an oral presentation
- noun - giving money or food or clothing to a needy person
- Food, clothing, or money given to the needy.
- A folder or leaflet circulated free of charge.
- A prepared news or publicity release.
- noun - something given out free
There are 7 letters in HANDOUT: A D H N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HANDOUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HANDOUT plus a wildcard: HANDOUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HANDOUT
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HANDOUT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.