Scrabble word: GLORIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GLORIOUS exist?
Definitions of GLORIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - having or deserving or conferring glory
- adj - characterized by grandeur
- adj - having great beauty and splendor
- Having or deserving glory; famous.
- Conferring or advancing glory: a glorious achievement.
- Characterized by great beauty and splendor; magnificent: a glorious sunset.
- Delightful; wonderful: had a glorious visit with old friends.
There are 8 letters in GLORIOUS: G I L O O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GLORIOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GLORIOUS plus a wildcard: GLORIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GLORIOUS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GLORIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.