Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIGANTIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIGANTIC exist?
Definitions of GIGANTIC in dictionaries:
- adj - so exceedingly large or extensive as to suggest a giant or mammoth
- Relating to or suggestive of a giant.
- Exceedingly large of its kind: a gigantic toadstool.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_E.
- adv - very large [adj HUGER, HUGEST] : HUGELY
There are 8 letters in GIGANTIC: A C G G I I N T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIGANTIC plus a wildcard: GIGANTIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIGANTIC
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GIGANTIC
- gigantic GUS
- It was fine until Mr. Speilberg decided to send his shark flying out ...
- And now another small but heartfelt tribute to Saugus where the cows ...
- The Irish Wolfhound is prone to cardiomyopathy bone cancer bloat ...
- Kishin Taisen gigantic Formula - ED Tsubasa OST Original Sound Track ...
- This Is Just A Nightmare
- gigantic en homenaje a la mitologa griega pero el gigantic ...
- gigantic Monster energy drink logo WTF Tattoos
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.