Scrabble word: FULLEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does FULLEST exist?
Definitions of FULLEST in dictionaries:
- adj - containing as much or as many as is possible or normal
- adj - constituting the full quantity or extent
- adj - complete in extent or degree and in every particular
- adj - filled to satisfaction with food or drink
- adj - (of sound) having marked deepness and body
- adj - having the normally expected amount
- adj - being at a peak or culminating point
- adj - having ample fabric
- adj - filled completely
- verb - to shrink and thicken, as cloth
There are 7 letters in FULLEST: E F L L S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FULLEST plus a wildcard: FULLEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FULLEST
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FULLEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.