Scrabble word: FULL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FULL exist?
Definitions of FULL in dictionaries:
- noun - the time when the Moon is fully illuminated
- verb - beat for the purpose of cleaning and thickening
- verb - make (a garment) fuller by pleating or gathering
- verb - increase in phase
- adj - containing as much or as many as is possible or normal
- adj - constituting the full quantity or extent
- adj - complete in extent or degree and in every particular
- adj - filled to satisfaction with food or drink
- adj - (of sound) having marked deepness and body
- adj - having the normally expected amount
- adj - being at a peak or culminating point
- adj - having ample fabric
- adv - to the greatest degree or extent
- Containing all that is normal or possible: a full pail.
- Complete in every particular: a full account.
- Amounting to three balls and two strikes.
- Having a base runner at first, second, and third base: The bases were full when the slugger stepped up to bat.
- Of maximum or highest degree: at full speed.
- Being at the peak of development or maturity: in full bloom.
- Having a great deal or many: a book full of errors.
- Totally qualified, accepted, or empowered: a full member of the club.
- Rounded in shape; plump: a full figure.
- Having or made with a generous amount of fabric: full draperies.
- Having an appetite completely satisfied, especially for food or drink: was full after the Thanksgiving dinner.
- Providing an abundance, especially of food.
- Having depth and body; rich: a full aroma; full tones.
- Completely absorbed or preoccupied: “He was already pretty full of himself” (Ron Rosenbaum).
- Possessing both parents in common: full brothers; full sisters.
- To a complete extent; entirely: knowing full well.
- To make (a garment) full, as by pleating or gathering.
- The maximum or complete size or amount: repaid in full.
- The highest degree or state: living life to the full.
- adj - filled completely
- verb - to shrink and thicken, as cloth
There are 4 letters in FULL: F L L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FULL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FULL plus a wildcard: FULL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FULL
Images for FULL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.