Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FULL
In which Scrabble dictionary does FULL exist?
Definitions of FULL in dictionaries:
- noun - the time when the Moon is fully illuminated
- verb - beat for the purpose of cleaning and thickening
- verb - make (a garment) fuller by pleating or gathering
- verb - increase in phase
- adj - containing as much or as many as is possible or normal
- adj - constituting the full quantity or extent
- adj - complete in extent or degree and in every particular
- adj - filled to satisfaction with food or drink
- adj - (of sound) having marked deepness and body
- adj - having the normally expected amount
- adj - being at a peak or culminating point
- adj - having ample fabric
- adv - to the greatest degree or extent
- Containing all that is normal or possible: a full pail.
- Complete in every particular: a full account.
- Amounting to three balls and two strikes.
- Having a base runner at first, second, and third base: The bases were full when the slugger stepped up to bat.
- Of maximum or highest degree: at full speed.
- Being at the peak of development or maturity: in full bloom.
- Having a great deal or many: a book full of errors.
- Totally qualified, accepted, or empowered: a full member of the club.
- Rounded in shape; plump: a full figure.
- Having or made with a generous amount of fabric: full draperies.
- Having an appetite completely satisfied, especially for food or drink: was full after the Thanksgiving dinner.
- Providing an abundance, especially of food.
- Having depth and body; rich: a full aroma; full tones.
- Completely absorbed or preoccupied: “He was already pretty full of himself” (Ron Rosenbaum).
- Possessing both parents in common: full brothers; full sisters.
- To a complete extent; entirely: knowing full well.
- To make (a garment) full, as by pleating or gathering.
- The maximum or complete size or amount: repaid in full.
- The highest degree or state: living life to the full.
- adj - filled completely
- v - to shrink and thicken, as cloth
There are 4 letters in FULL: F L L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FULL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FULL plus a wildcard: FULL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FULL
Images for FULL
- Moon Madness (facts and tidbits about the full moon)
- Animal Lion 3D Wallpapers HD by HD Wallpapers Arena
- YouWall - full Moon Wallpaper - wallpaperwallpapersfree wallpaper ...
- full Moon Free Stock Photo HD - Public Domain Pictures
- HD Wallpapers For Android HD Wallpapers Arena
- full HD Wallpapers Photography Desktop Wallpapers Widescreen Photos ...
- Free full-HD-show Wallpaper - Download The Free full-HD-show Wallpaper ...
- Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- HD Desktop Backgrounds Electric HD Desktop Theme
- full HD Desktop Wallpapers Backgrounds HD Wallpapers full ...