Scrabble word: FOLIAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOLIAGE exist?
Definitions of FOLIAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - the main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants
- noun - (architecture) leaf-like architectural ornament
- Plant leaves, especially tree leaves, considered as a group.
- A cluster of leaves.
- An ornamental representation of leaves, stems, and flowers, especially in architecture.
- adj - the growth of leaves of a plant [n -S] : FOLIAGED
There are 7 letters in FOLIAGE: A E F G I L O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOLIAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOLIAGE plus a wildcard: FOLIAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOLIAGE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOLIAGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.