Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FIGWORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does FIGWORT exist?
Definitions of FIGWORT in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous tall coarse woodland plants of the genus Scrophularia
- n - a flowering plant
There are 7 letters in FIGWORT: F G I O R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FIGWORT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FIGWORT plus a wildcard: FIGWORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FIGWORT
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FIGWORT
- It differs from the Common figwort by having a winged square stem ...
- figwort - Scrophularia nodosa - Wildlife Photography
- Is the white or purple Texas Sage edible Eating a Texas Ranger Plant ...
- HoneybeeMysteryPlant.jpg Common figwort - Scrophularia nodosa Bloom
- elephant s head figwort ...
- Synonyms Castilleja hispida ssp. abbreviata Castilleja hispida ssp ...
- Roezls Penstemon Penstemon roezlii
- Scrophularia peregrina Nettle leaved figwort Scrophulariaceae Images
- Annual White Paintbrush Hairy Indian Paintbrush Hairy Owl-clover ...
- figwort Extract
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.